A Coupla Monday Links
- NY Times piece on declining DVD revenues. Movie attendance is up 14 percent this year so far, compared with 2008... but sales of movies newly-released on DVD are down 40 percent.
- Robert Greenwald's real-time approach to documentary filmmaking, with 'Rethink Afghanistan.'
- Some great videos from January's "Art House Convergence" gathering, which took place just before Sundance.
- Anne Thompson shares some links related to the debate going on between Mark Cuban and Avner Ronen, CEO of Boxee, the company that makes open source software for set-top boxes. The focus is on the future of channels, bundled content, and a la carte content consumption.
- Noah Harlan has some thoughtful responses to our SXSW breakfast conversation last week.