SIGGRAPH Previews: What's in store for 2007 confab?
I'm not going to make it to SIGGRAPH, which starts tomorrow in San Diego. But I've been poking around the Web to look for some previews and overviews of what's going to be happening this year at the big computer graphics/animation/visual effects gathering...and here's what I found interesting:
- CG Society's SIGGRAPH 2007 Diary
- Renderosity.com's interview with SIGGRAPH 2007 conference chair Joe Marks (I met Joe when he was working in Cambridge for Mitsubishi... very nice guy... he's now VP of software R&D for Disney Animation)
- SIGGRAPH's official preview videos
- fxguide's SIGGRAPH Preview
- Finally, Carolyn Giardina has a preview piece in the Hollywood Reporter, focusing mostly on new motion capture technologies