CinemaTech
[ Digital cinema, democratization, and other trends remaking the movies ]

AD: Fans, Friends & Followers

Monday, July 23, 2007

'The Future of Web Video': Lower prices

Good news for procrastinators: I'm dropping the price on both the digital and print versions of 'The Future of Web Video: New Opportunities for Producers, Entrepreneurs, Media Companies and Advertisers.' The current version was updated in March 2007.

You can find the table of contents and a nice string of endorsements here.

The paperback version is now priced at $15.75, plus shipping. The digital version (an e-book in PDF form, with no DRM) is $12.95.

If you haven't bought your copy yet, just another little incentive...

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • Well, I would like to buy the ebook but I keep getting the same error at Lulu "incomplete data object". (About the worst error message page ever!)

    Makes it too hard. If there's another way to buy it, please let me know. Right now Lulu is not functional for me.

    Philip

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:51 PM  

  • hey scott,

    i've bought and read the book a while back. is there an update to the book that you wrote that you could send to me or do i have to buy another book?

    By Blogger Cutcaster, at 9:11 AM  

  • Philip -

    If you want to buy it via PayPal, just drop me an e-mail: kirsner@pobox.com.

    Griffin -

    I'll e-mail you. The most recent update was March 07.

    Scott

    By Blogger Scott Kirsner, at 10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home