CinemaTech
[ Digital cinema, democratization, and other trends remaking the movies ]

AD: Fans, Friends & Followers

Friday, October 14, 2011

Looking for People Who've Made the Leap

I've started work on my next book project. It's about people who've taken the leap... leaving a secure job for the unknown.

I'm hoping to interview you, or someone you know, if this describes you:

- You left a job that was pretty safe and secure, but just wasn't taking you where you wanted to go with your life.

- You're now chasing your dreams, doing something that you believe you were put on this earth to do. That doesn't have to be making movies or touring the world with your band... it could be starting a restaurant, surfing school, personal training business, or stained glass studio.

- You've achieved some level of financial stability/success with your new career.

I'd love your help and ideas. My goal is to create a guide that will hopefully be inspiring and useful to others who want to make the leap. (I did it in 1997, when I quit my last full-time job.) Tweet me @ScottKirsner, or e-mail scott kirsner at gmail dot com.

Thanks!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • Does it count if we were successful, then crashed and burned, and are now going back into it?

    By Blogger Carlin, at 6:51 PM  

  • Your blog is very natural.We should not leave the secure job for an unknown job.Thanks for sharing such a nice blog.

    By Blogger Aanya, at 4:09 AM  

  • We should not leave our secure job for any unknown job.I am completely agreed with you.

    ---------------------------
    ipod bingo

    By Blogger Aanya, at 4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home